Friday, March 21, 2008

COMMISSIONS

I'm frequently asked if I'm available for commissions. The answer is yes—especially if you're patient. I don't do this full-time (yet), so I balance my time between my day job, freelance work, creator-owned material and commissions.

I don't do work that's sexually explicit, or gorifically violent but everything else is fair game. Simply email me at atomictikistudio at gmail dot com. If your request is something that I can't feel I can do justice to (it's happened a couple of times before), I'll let you know. Better to save you money and me time, than for both of us to be unhappy.

H
ere are a few examples of my pencil and ink commissions.

PRICE LIST

Single Character with minimal/vignette background
Pencils $85 (each additional character $50)
Inks $150 (each additional character $100)

1-4 characters are drawn on 11 x 17 two-ply bristol board
5+ characters on 14 x 17, 12 x 18, 17 x 22 or 18 x 24 two-ply bristol board (my choice of size, usually depending on composition)

Single Character with full background/montage
Pencils $150 (each additional character $50)
Inks $250 (each additional character $100)

1-4 characters are drawn on 11 x 17 two-ply bristol board
5+ characters on 14 x 17, 12 x 18, 17 x 22 or 18 x 24 two-ply bristol board (my choice of size, usually depending on composition)

For pencil work, I'll email you a jpeg of the completed piece for your approval. Tweaking is doable at this stage. Payment is due at the time of approval. I'll UPS the piece off within 1-3 days of receipt of payment.

For ink commissions, I'll email you a jpeg of the pencils before I start inking. Upon approval, I'll ink it and send you a jpeg for approval. I 'll UPS the piece off within a 1-3 days of receipt of payment.

Shipping and payment procedures don't apply if we have a predetermined arrangement regarding picking up at a convention, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ykubopezu.freewebsitehosting.com/edubov.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://wyvekyliwa.virtue.nu/jakutuj.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://eredojuwa.fcpages.com/jycaqy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich