Monday, February 25, 2008

The Canterville Ghost

While I'm still working on Ursula Wilde (and working toward resolving the rights issues on Athena Voltaire with Paul Daly), I've picked up another freelance comics gig. I'll be illustrating The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde for Classical Comics. Sean Wilson has written the adaptation and the amazing Jason Millet will again be coloring my line art.

Here's a shot of Canterville Chase, our locale.

With a little luck, I may soon be able to escape my soul-sucking day job!

2 comments:

Johnny Jackhammer said...

Wow . . . I can't imagine how long it takes to craft a scene like that. Nice.

Glad to see that there's lot's of Bryant work coming out in '08!

Steve Bryant said...

Thanks for the kind words and support, John! I need to get in touch with Josh and schedule another Madison visit!