Jason turned over the colored version last night and I added the graphic design elements. Jason is handling contact with the publisher on this one, since he's already working for them. He'll be sending this image their way in the next day or so. It should hopefully work as a great followup/reminder to look over the pitch we gave them.
I really hope this one goes through. It would be a lot of fun to do a creator-owned project for a page rate, and still be able to do Athena Voltaire. Otherwise, this one will go on the back burner for a while, because I only have time to do one non-paying project, and that's our little aviatrix book.