Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Final Pitch Image

Jason turned over the colored version last night and I added the graphic design elements. Jason is handling contact with the publisher on this one, since he's already working for them. He'll be sending this image their way in the next day or so. It should hopefully work as a great followup/reminder to look over the pitch we gave them.

I really hope this one goes through. It would be a lot of fun to do a creator-owned project for a page rate, and still be able to do Athena Voltaire. Otherwise, this one will go on the back burner for a while, because I only have time to do one non-paying project, and that's our little aviatrix book.

4 comments:

kkurtz said...

wow, this looks GREAT.
fingers crossed on the pitch, cuz' I want to read it NOW!

Mike Heffron said...

Atta boy Steve. Keep getting those properties out there!

Mike Heffron

Steve Bryant said...

Thanks, guys. I'm pretty excited about it.

Anonymous said...

I totally hope this goes through. it looks like a book that I'd really enjoy. Call me greedy, I'd love to see this and Athena Voltaire (with page rates for both because u deserve it with this quality)