Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Inks

I posted the pencils to this pitch piece a while back. Here are the inks. I inked it up shortly before Wizard World Chicago (where I pitched to to the targeted publisher) and followed up again at San Diego Comicon. Here's hoping that something will come of it because it's a story I'm dying to write and draw. Color genius Jason Millet has a high res version of the piece and I'll hopefully be sharing the colored version with you soon, as well.

Still finding my groove on updating blogs. Will be starting to update the Athena Voltaire and Ursula Wilde blogs regularly again later this week.

Also, I've been messing around with Twitter a bit for the past few days. My interest in it will probably ebb and flow, but it could be really handy during conventions.

No comments: